Triany O'Harra

Triany O'Harra

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Memories of Love


the day will coming...
Year 2011....this is the year that i never expect..
the year that we plan is not 2011 but  2010 in October it's was we plan already a few years ago..

But it's okay then nothing...i don't care when and what years it is...i only want live together and share our Love..
already a few years we sharing our Love...with cry, laugh,misery now the day will coming
i am always be grateful To ALLAH that we can be together in this world continue our journey.
and i always want the best think happen to our life.


The first day i meet him..

My first love leave me..then that time what i want to just cry..cry and cry...
and suddenly he huge me and saying that don't cry...guy/man not only 1...
maybe this is not your journey with your sweet boyfriends...
then there i am notice that not only one man in this world...
zairi and me become friends..before i meet him he brother LAN  it's my best friend..but just best friends and no feeling between us.already one year my boyfriends leave me and the one year also i with someone,zairi never give up..when my boyfriend finish he study..he going back to home town..and tell me that he don't want to come back...i decide to leave..i cannot live like this..i don't want my love stay very far...i don't want someday he told me that he have a new girl friend some thing happen 1 years ago..
then i leave him...that time "single" it's my title.then he with someone...but always look at me like he love me...
one day he come to me and say that he love me..two time.." i love you " then yes before this also we was together but i can't love two person in one time...then we together sharing our love..
until now and INSYALLAH for ever in our life.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment